Wednesday, January 30, 2013

doctor's visits and deployments

Today was my first "holy shit what do I do moment" as a mother. I picked Easton up from the babysitter after work and she informed me that his left eye seemed to be a little irritated. Once we walked outside he had a total panic attack started screaming, his eye started tearing nonstop and he wouldn't open either of his eyes- my poor baby was in pain! so what do I do? Call my momma, duh. Frantically I then called the doctor hoping and praying that it wasn't pink eye. After dye in the eye and a black light turns out our baby boy merely scratched his cornea and it should be healed with in 24 hours. Until then, he gets eye drops to ward off any infection and we get to visit the doctor again on Friday. In good news, our growing little man now weighs in at 15lbs 6oz.

In other news, while we thought Jamie would still be home until February- he left us for 4 months yesterday, the 29th on January.. it has been a rough week and a half since we found out they moved up his leave date running around trying to get everything done. Watching him say goodbye to Easton was one of the hardest things I've had to witness so far. Watching someone who does not show his emotions actually become emotional broke my heart.
Here is Jamie and Easton for the last time for four months!
 
 
There are alot of other things that are going on in our lives right now, some very good things that hopefully we will be able to share soon- some big career moves are hopefully on the harizon, so please send good vibes in our general direction and it will be greatly appreciated.
 
The kattens waiting for me to get out of the shower and feed them.

 Although the pictures don't show it, he really loves his bouncer!
 
 Its cute when hes grumpy, sometimes.
 
 Easton and his baby blues
 
Easton on his 4 month birthday! such a sweet happy boy



No comments:

Post a Comment