Sunday, January 13, 2013

HOCKEY IS BACK!!!!

HOCKEY IS BACK!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!

... Since becoming a mom, I've quickly learned that there simply are not enough hours in the day. I have also learned that on the days when you have A LOT to accomplish, that your child will be the cuestest, sweetest baby he has ever been making you want nothing more than to snuggle all day.

The first full week back to work has offically come to an end, and boy what a week it was. Easton seems to love daycare, he is spoiled rotten there and he seems to be learing more and more every day. It truly is awesome to see him develop into a little man more and more everyday. Work seems like I never even left, I went out on maternity leave at the end of the busy time and came back from maternity leave at the beginning of busy time (I guess I should've planned that a little better). The good news is that being busy means the work day flies by.

My next class begins on Thursday and then after that, the Master's degree is merely 2 classes away from being mine! I cannot WAIT to be done.... I should be taking a final right now but there are entirely too many things spinning around in my head to focus on the development of adolescents versus adulthood and how religiousity plays an influence in the lives of individuals, so that too like many things will have to be put aside until another day.

Looks like Jamie will be deploying the first week of Feb. meaning we only have a few weeks left with him around. Part of me wishes he were gone already because emotionally and mentally prepping for deployments are stupid and the sooner he goes, the sooner Easton and I can fall into a routine and the sooner he comes back.... We'll be counting down the days until June comes!

... I guess that is about as much of an update as I can give, hopefully within the next few days we'll have some exiciting news to share but for now, I think it is time for me to go study the back of my eyelids.

Hope everyone has a wonderfully amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment