Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello!
Welcome to my first stab at blogging. I've decided to attempt to do this for many reasons, the biggest reason being a small attempt to keep our families and friends updated on our life on a little more personal level. With this being the first post, I'd like to start with a little catch up...

2012 was for sure our biggest year to date as a family. Easton James was born on September 26 at 8:19am. He was the missing piece to our family puzzle, with him around we are now complete. Our princess Bella turned 5, Froceous turned 4, and our sweet Jackson turned 2. Jamie and I celebrated our 26th and 28th birthdays, our 4 year wedding anniversary and we also celebrated 1 year of our cat Froceous being cancer free! Jamie had the chance to travel the world (literally!) and I began working on my Master of Arts in Psychology while continuing to work full time... As you can see, 2013 has some pretty big shoes to fill!

I'm hoping to stay on top of this blog as much as I can with updates and pictures, we'll see how well I do. I would like to extend a warm welcome to you as you read our journey through life, growing up Wellbrock!


No comments:

Post a Comment